Happy Friday everyone! Friday Favourites was originally created by Kibby from Something of the Book, but is now hosted by Lorraine from Geeky Galaxy. Make sure you check out both of their blogs, and join in with your own Friday Favourites!
This week’s topic is Fictional Couples and OH MY, I am so ready for this! *flexes fingers* shall we get started…
Oops – quick warning first! I suppose knowing some of these couples may be considered a spoiler… so here is your warning!
Spoilers for the Throne of Glass series, The City of Brass series, the Illluminae Files, the Truthwitch series, the Six of Crows duology.
Okay, now to some of my favourite fictional couples:
- Rowan and Aelin from the Throne of Glass series – I am a huge Rowaelin fan. I adore Rowan and his broodiness, and I adore Aelin and her fierceness. Together, they are everything-ness.
- Nahri and Dara from The City of Brass series – I suppose since the third book isn’t out yet, we don’t actually know who Nahri ends up with, if anyone. I also suppose, technically, Nahri and Dara aren’t even a couple.. whatever. I ship them. They are both so stubborn in their beliefs though… I have a feeling this ship is going to sink fast…
- Nik and Hanna from Gemina – Nik is the cutest little space boy you’ll ever read about! Seriously. He calls Hanna ‘Highness’. I want that.
- Aeduan and Iseult from the Truthwitch series – I *need* them to be a couple. And I need Aeduan to make more “jokes”. Ugh. I just need the rest of the series asap!
- Matthias and Nina from the Six of Crows duology – Matthias might be my #1… Except maybe Thor, but I kind of imagine them to be very similar. I also adore everything about Nina Zenik. Literally, everything. Let’s pretend Crooked Kingdom didn’t happen okay.
OH MY GOODNESS! I literally just realized that every single one of these “couples” is some version of enemies-to-lovers and, damn, I think I have a type.